Monday, May 21, 2007

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS

And just the fact that I have a few readers.

But I'm curious about how many I have. Most, I'd guess, are Noopers, but I'm hoping to attract people considering a move to New Paltz. That's why I started the blog -- I didn't see another like it and felt a void. Now I write mainly because it's fun and is also a good way to document intricacies of life in the Paltz.

So...

Hello (hello, hello)
Is there anybody out there?
Just nod (or comment) if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at all?

3 comments:

Blank said...

Highland here... (That would be the eastern end of 299)

just-me said...

We're considering a move to NP. Just found your site a few minutes ago. Currently we live in Queens.

tricia said...

I googled "NYC to New Paltz" last night in hopes of finding a blog just like this one. We live in northern NJ, right outside the city, and still have work there once or twice a week. We're tired of the NJ suburbs, tiny house, etc. I like the idea of moving to NP but wanted to know if anyone had done it. (and if we're nuts to consider it)