Monday, November 05, 2007

Knitting Store in Knew Paltz

OK, New Paltz. Get ready for your knitting store!

Shirra is hoping to have a 'soft' opening this Thursday. Everyone's invited. The 'grand' opening is a few weeks off. Everyone is invited to that, too (we'll keep you posted).

To check if she's open, call (845) 255-5333. Her tentative sked is: Everyday but Tues and Weds, 11-6.

I think that's correct. She also has a website for her store, Knit and Be Happy. Check out my links.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: She is open for business! And she's added a day: She's now open everyday but Tuesdays, 11-6 (and she often opens before 11). Come on by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super! I'll be heading to New Paltz on Thurs. I met a woman in Michaels in Pok. last week, she told me about the new store. I'm spreading the word to all my knitting friends as well.I'm holding off ordering from the net a couple of items so I can buy them @"Knit & be Happy"

voiceofsocietyman said...

Thanks for the note (and for waiting to shop at her store!). It's great that there's already a buzz around her store -- that shows just how necessary a local knitting store is!

I saw that her store's website isn't on my link list yet, so I'll fix that. It's knitandbehappy.com (or is there an ampersand in there?).

Take care!